Tuesday, 21st March 2023

page file computing

When you have faults, do not fear to abandon them

Taeyong Shin’s Indonesia draw 0-0 at home against Hangseo Park Vietnam

Shin Tae-yong Indonesia and Park Hang-seo-ho Vietnam couldn’t decide the winner in the first leg of the semi-finals of the ‘World Cup in Southeast Asia’.

Indonesia, led by coach Shin Tae-yong, drew 0-0 with Vietnam, led by coach Park Hang-seo, in the semifinals of the 2022 Southeast Asian Football Federation (AFF) Mitsubishi Cup held at the Gelora Bung Karno Stadium in Jakarta, Indonesia on the 6th.

The two teams will move to My Dinh National Stadium in Hanoi, Vietnam at 9:30 pm on the 9th to play the second game.

If the score is not tied by the 90th minute of the second leg, extra time will be played, and if there is no winner here, a penalty shoot-out will be held to determine the team advancing to the final. The away goals rule does not apply.

Vietnam, which reached the top of this tournament under the leadership of coach Park Hang-seo in 2018, will challenge to win again in this tournament with coach Park for the last time.

Coach Park plans to end his 5-year partnership with Vietnam with this tournament.

Coach Park continued his lead with 1 win and 2 draws in the face-to-face match with coach Shin with a draw that day.

Vietnam has won this competition twice in total 메이저놀이터 (2008 and 2018).

Coach Shin and Indonesia are trying to win their first championship in this tournament.

Coach Shin, who took the baton in Indonesia in 2020, led the runner-up at the 2020 Suzuki Cup (now Mitsubishi Cup), which was postponed due to the pandemic of the new coronavirus infection (Corona 19), held in 2021.

Indonesia has only finished runner-up six times in the Mitsubishi Cup.

Backed by the warm support of the home fans, Indonesia took the lead in the first half and actively attacked the Vietnamese camp.

Indonesia, which led 7-2 in the number of shots in the first half, however, showed an inexperienced quality in handling the goal again, and ended up with a scoreless halftime.

In the second half, the Indonesian players slowed down, and Vietnam gradually raised the level of offense, but again, no goals were scored.

In the second half of the extra time, Indonesia swallowed up regret as Ricky Kambuaya’s volley shot from the right side of the goal area went wrong.

The match was originally scheduled to be held at 9:30, but the kick-off was delayed by three hours at the request of the Indonesian Football Association, which preferred a daytime match due to safety concerns.

After the group match between Indonesia and Thailand at Indonesia’s home, Indonesian fans attacked the Thai team’s bus. Fans from both countries clashed.